28 May 2012

Malacca?? Rumah?? + Khor + Farewell

Malacca?? Rumah?? Malacca?? Rumah??
Haiyo.. How ah how ah... ><
Everytime also like that d..
Here janji le people, then there jiu got another choice for me.. ><"
So either ikut the janji, then I jiu gonna miss the second choice le...
Or tell him I am going to ffk, and take the second choice..

Want how ah.. =(

P/s: XX break record!! Berak for 1 day!! (Y) XD

***********************************************************************************

Accidentally met Khor Xiao Ying in Econsave today!!
Waseh.. She remembers my name leh.. ^^
Glad to hear that I am fatter now. haha XD
And she saw I wearing braces le.. Oops.. ><"

P/s: I very tall meh with my high-heels?? haha. She kept said I tall.. lol

***********************************************************************************

Wuwuwu... XX and XXXXXXs them have a farewell party that day..
Bo wa... =(
If I din back so early, would I be there too?? haix


***********************************************************************************


I paid for it d o~ XD
翡翠蛋黄酥.. RM8.90
Can tried it d.. But that time I already full till wanna vomit le, so eat dao very suffer. lol
Recently macam quite small eat. Full le will feel like wanna vomit. Wuek~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment