04 July 2012

Last Bonanza in UMP + 《画皮II》

Briefly..
Last night went Kuantan sushi with Tracy, Kok Wah, Chi Hui, Mushroom, Joanne, Sheren, Kathryn, Suet Lee, Nelton, Siew Tien, Bunny and Chia Yik... 13 peoples leh, 3 cars leh.. Long time bo so many cars so many people go out together le..  =P

At first really not plan to go d, as I said, jimat duit ma..
But XX and the gangs got interest wo..
And that gang not close with this gang..
So as a middleman, I was forced to go lo.. haha

At the very last minute, 2 cards became 3 cards.. Coz 12 people became 13 people at last. XD
This time I was just join, no need to look for the cards everywhere.. haha
No touched wasabi at all this time, and ate less, 6 plates nia jiu very very full dy. haha
Wondering how could I eat 11 plates dulu dulu.. lol

Then nothing do, I thought will back after eat..
Mana tau they really went for movies.. Some watched "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", some watched "Painted Skin II"..
I went for the "PS II" also.. For me, I think it is not so nice lo, can say quite sien also, starting from the 1st minute.. lol
But the 鸟妖's eye look nice, the actor is Yang Mi 杨幂.. woo~ I see.. Haha
你爱的皮,和爱你的心,二选一,你会选什么?

Balik after that..
Keep 怂恿 XX drive faster, tell him if he lose, then he have to makan tahi. hahaha

P/s:叉烧 in 《画皮II》.. lol
P/s:Bring me go dim sum next time ya. ^^
P/s:XX said who ffk who jiak sai. lol. Copy me mia.. Haha
P/s:Heard that XX and XX in relationship liao wo.. Why so low profile d?? Long distance also lo?? Congrate la. ^^
P/s:Galaxy S3 tak ada lag o.. I want S3~~ XD

*********************************************************************************

Damn sleepy today.. in class..
Keep falling asleep during the tests, in both morning session and afternoon session..
And finally went Gambang for lunch today.. ^^
But didn't take any nescafe today.. @@
Sleepy now.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment