16 March 2013

14/3-16/3/2013

Alone in Pappa Rich now..
Nowhere to go..
Nothing to do..
Dont feel like going home..
Need to look for dress but going to the wrong mall.. ish !!!
Where can i go with this shit parking skill?? Haix

Walked in and out, up and down for at least 5 times to move my stuffs into the new room..
Suddenly feel like changing room leh..
Still prefer double storey than apartment.. haix

Went self-service dobi just now.. XD
But weather sibeh hot.. ><"
Ate lunch at 2.40pm, dinner now at 5pm. Lol
Dunno why hungry so fast..

Sibeh emo on thursday..
Did nothing coz i am noob..
Then back home and pokai at the front door. Haix =(
K grabbed me out at night.. lol

Spent long time to kaji little thing on friday..
Again sorry coz of my noobiness.. lol
Join them McD at night..
This time i was driving there myself lo..
Paiseh always want people fetch d ma.. lol
Lepas McD then Oldtown.. lol
Taipan really got 2 Oldtown, 1 called Oldtown and the other called Oldtown Signature..
Food in Oldtown Signature is more expensive leh.. lol
TF is younger than me too leh..
People dah jadi team lead le !!! lol
I am still nothing.. haix
Lepas Oldtown they said wanna go Library..
Walao. Last time i heard they mention about 图书馆, i really thought got books there d, maybe is cafe or what.. mana tau is drink beer d places. lol (Y)
They are 酒鬼 + 赌鬼.. lol

Bank, bath, J pick me up at my house, go fetch CX, then go dunno where d Library.. lol
It is under renovation there..lol
Simply get in one in that area..
And finally i had my first tower there. Lol
同花 > 顺.. this is the thing that i've learnt last night. Lol
Again 12am depart, balik at 3.45am.. @.@

Woke at 9am this morning.. ><"
And sibeh tired now..
Can i back to the old house first?? Lol
Feel like hiding in a dark corner now. lol

P/s: Apartment there got many dark chocolates leh macam.. haix
P/s: I dunno my car is parked at where le.. @.@
P/s: Omg.. they thought that im 酒后.. ><"
P/s: J got Library card!!! lol
P/s: How's my life gonna be??

No comments:

Post a Comment