28 January 2012

Toyol~ ><"

That kanasai guy said me toyol!! T.T
Said me kaki  panjang, macam toyol.. T.T
Then i revenge le.. =P
I said back him buncit version niak. LOL
Really laugh die me lo that time. wakakaka

Kanasai: We keep stomach together. If u got big stomach, i treat u eat sushi.
Me: Later people ask me why i pregnant, then should i say u make it d??
Kanasai: *like* Tell them got shit and cacing inside.
LOL.. really laugh die me liao that time!! wakakaka

P/s: Damn funny la chatting with this guy.. lol. All about shit and tummy nia.. hahaha

***************************************************************************

Today on fb, got a senior add me..
Accept liao then we start chatting for whole day.. lol

XX: What type of people are u?? 1. playful, 2. hyperactive, 3. outgoing, 4. open-minded
Me: Why no 5. clever, 6. pretty, 7. cool and so on for me to choose ha?? LOL
XX: Because 1234 are what i think of u the first time chatting with u
lol.. i got 234 meh?? haha

Then we talked about movies.. Human Centipedes..
And i used a hokkien word..  bang sai..
XX: lol.. bang sai. Where u learn this word from??
Me: Ump lo. haha
XX: Then ur hokkien must be quite geng..
Me: No lo. I just know few words nia.. Want me teach u??
XX: Sure sure
Me: Bang sai = shitting. Jiak sai = eat shit. Dua bui = fatty. Du ba = pork meat.
XX: Why u learn all those smelly words??
haha.. Too bad.. That's all the hokkien words i know.. hahaha XD

P/s: For him, im quite open-minded because 18SX jokes are acceptable for me. lol
P/s: Im boyish la.. Girly name doesn't match me. haha
P/s: He said the way i talk like lala mui. lol.. Ada ke?? ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment