02 November 2009

First time.. alcohol..

Just now went out mum mum with friends. Actually we had booked the car for 7.30pm till 8.30pm d.. Dim ji.. That person 6.49pm sms me and asked whether can postpone to 8pm or not.. I.. I.. I =.=. Asked jo my friends, all also said ok, then jau ok le..

Quickly took jo bath, dried jo hair, 7.53pm received his message again, saying that maybe he need to cancel it and not renting his car to me. Immediately, I sent out few messages to rent other cars to bou wok. =p huhu.. I found two at the last minute. We cin cai took one kancil manual and depart. =p

On the way to Gambang, we started ci sin. Sometimes said got an old lady standing in the middle of the road, asked the driver be careful and not to knock her down. Sometimes yau said got a sexy young lady standing at the roadside 招计程车. Sometimes yau asked got saw a lady sit at mei hua's right hand side through the 倒后镜 or not. haha. Unfortunately being shocked by ah heng's scream. =.= haix

After a short while jau reached jo le. Tonight d moon very bright. haha. Betty, Tracy and I geng yin ordered Carlsberg as our drink since got people drive, that's ah kam. The aunty there also felt shocked and "Hah?!". haha. The bou zai min that I ordered.. Really tasted like rubberband. haix. But its soup was not bad. yumyum~ ^^ After that we finished our Carlsberg, 一瓶三个人分,每人一小杯。Then we chatted jo a while, then they jau said my face red jo le.. (ya meh? so dark oso cn c? 灯光的效果吧?haha)

Crazy jo a while, then we jau came back school lu. When I stood up and walked to the car, I really got felt a bit dizzy. Is it because of the Carlsberg? haha

That ah kam really drove dangerously. But I like it. haha. Then we asked him play drifting, asked him drive to kk2 then come out again, asked him not to slow down when crossing the 路墩. haha

I think Mei Hua and Ah Heng also beh tahan ba.. =p But three of us really felt very song lo. haha. After that we wat Mei Hua treat us ice-cream. But at last Ah Kam was the one who treated us. That ice-cream.. yummy. But it was not cold enough lo. haix

Anyway, today is considered as the first day and first time that I drink alcohol. Feel funny and quite song too. And Mei Hua also promised that will treat us alcohol again when his (Oops! Shud b "her". haha) bank islam card is fixed. haha. Don't lai mao o mei hua.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment