05 October 2012

05/10/2012

Haha.. XX asked me whether I have anything to buy in the IT Fair..
I simply said earphone..
Then he really came back with earphone leh.. Muackx muackx.. XD
Wat him said that this is my birthday gift for last year and asked for this year d birthday gift.. haha XD

New and old earphones~
Haha. Pink he bought.. lol. Thank you la.. ^^

Bravo XX!!
He successfully did bla bla.. (Y) (Y) (Y)
Love u!! Wakakaka XD

Today start doing Chapter 3.. haix
Actually how should we submit the report to Mr Aziman??
He won't want hardcopy ba??
Hopefully not la.. haix
Actually Chapter 2 haven't done, Chapter 1 haven't do correction d leh.. ><"
Cham lo.. @@

Zhu dong sms XX today, to ask her about her progress.. Haix
Really cham lo..
This time cannot wait die again la!! Ish..
WE MUST JIA YOU!!!
Btw, should we go back to meet Apple?? for what?? haix ><

These two days sleep around 2am and wake at 8am+..
Want ki siao dy..
Want 爆肝 dy.. @@
Luckily I didn't fall sick. ^^

Yesterday saw dao Oppa Ipoh Style leh..
But line cha, not able to watch it, today cai dl dao.. hehe
I will keep a copy of it d.. XD

Oppa Ipoh Style~ XD

XX said I have negative thinking.. @@
Ya meh..
I just don't want u keep dreaming about the nice thing only ma..
So mai tell u things that happen in an opposite way lo..
Like that call negative meh..
Abo keep insigate u meh.. ><"

今天上午大蚝油... ><"
What happened wo.. @@
Lee Kum Kee.. LOL

P/s: 鳌拜.. Haha XD
P/s: Long time didn't talk nonsense dy.. Haix.. Should feel happy or sad?? ><"
P/s: Long time no chatting dy.. Haix

No comments:

Post a Comment