08 October 2012

08/10.2012

A bit bit emo just now..
Dunno apasal pun.. =="
Feel like putus cinta..
Then ....
How come so many people just like the status d?? Hah!! lol
Btw, some people did cheer me up after the status..
And thanks to those coursemates that leave comments. =)
Thanks Ana, WeyLin, Iqbal, Burn... ^^

Recently keep saying XX putus cinta..
And laugh on it..
Then now I feel it.. lol

Me: Mi..I satt luin o..
Mum: U also never paktor, how satt luin o?
Me: If paktor then satt luin, that is kena dump lo..
Mum: No la.. U facebook too much la..
Me: =.=
Haha.. Normally when I said I satt luin, also no people believe 1.. =="

But get to know some friends have broke up too wo within these few months..
Breaking season?? lol

*******************************************************************************

XX: Urs minimum how many pages??
Me: Huh?? Got minimum 1??
XX: Ya ah. My faculty minimum 30 pages..
Me: WALAO.. @@ (I only have 10 pages for Chapter 3)
XX: Whole thesis minimum 30 pages la..
Me: ><"
Hak dao me tim.. Minimum 30 pages for Chapter 3 only then really 99 lo.. ><"
He said his whole thesis got 60 pages..
Hmm.. Wait and see how many pages I have for mine.. =P
I macam see dao maximum 100 or 150 pages nia.. izit??

*******************************************************************************

Feel so grateful nia..
This weekend.. this few days XX off..
So got people chat with me..
Got somebody to let me kacao.. XD

I did realize that I've talked a lot within these few days.. XD
I've talked more..
I've laughed more.. XD
Thanks XX. ^^

*******************************************************************************

This morning went 新香而浓 breakfast with uncle and grandma..
Always passby, but this is the first time to have meal there leh.. haha
Enjoy listening to uncle.. XD
He memang can talk a lot.. haha

Dunno what is nice there, so asked XX..
He recommended laksa there and so on..
Then XX and XX ordered laksa, XX keep complain about the laksa soup.. Haha
Luckily I chose to eat the same thing with XX.. So called xing muk. XD
Okay la the dry curry hor fun. =)

Then went General Hospital for a while..
So many babies there today.. =="
Heard that it does open on weekends and public holidays too, but just for half day la.. No bad. (Y)

P/s: I wish to go Cambodia too leh.. XD
P/s: Everything agree with uncle.. (Y) XD

*******************************************************************************

XX came visit us today..
Because she is going to get married soon.. (Y)
Yaya.. I have been a long long time didn't attend any wedding dinner le..
No friends no relatives are getting married also.. Haix
Now got la.. ^^
XX said he is happy too.. Same reason. XD

And we both feel that the XX is bla bla bla.. =X lol
Arrgh.. No dress wo.. How how how.. ><"
P/s: Congrate congrate.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment