14 October 2012

Their Convo

Convo is over dy.. Haha
But still.. ng guan ngo si.. lol
Saturday got bro stay with me at home..
So takpe la tak leh gi.. hehe
Summore heavy rain on that day..
Even if I was in UMP also bo mood go already la.. lol

Accidentally get to know that got live video on ump website..
I got watch o.. but only for the afternoon session on Saturday only la..
Saw some EE faces and FSKKP faces.. lol

Suddenly think dao..
Erm.. There is no computer fac juniors there to say byebye to those computer fac seniors leh..
I means we this batch of com fac juniors.. lol
All also having intern, and some are just like me.. hehe. Not in ump to farewell them..

Oppz.. I tak kenal juniors leh..
Hmm.. no people is going to farewell me lo then??
Hmmm..

XX called me leh yesterday!!
So sorry that I was not in ump.. ><"\
No chance to take photo dy.. =(
Sound like ffk him.. sorry..
If I was there, sure will go find u ah..
But u didn't see me, then faham2 lo.. lol

P/s: Lunar September le tomorrow.. No wonder rain rain and rain everyday la.. 九皇爷诞.. They said d.. lol
P/s: Ish.. XX watched 《Expandable 2》le lo!! ><"
P/s: XX said he is stressed, coz of the job. Hmm.. Learn to de-stress yourself ba. Jia you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment