21 October 2012

The Thieves + Sinister + Walking Dead S3E1

Sien la.. lazy mau buat xxm.. lol
Yesterday outing with Chi Hui, Mushroom and Alan..

Yesterday morning time attend the talk for LI..
Early dao~~
7am jiu awake le, coz too cold.. ><"

Went makan at the pasar there 1st..
Pasar pasar.. Yuan lai I ate there before leh!!
During CNY publicity time.. XD

Watched two movies in 1 day..
"The Thieves" and "Sinister"..
"The Thieves"...  Last time read about this movie in newspaper, know got Korean, HK stars and Msia artist take part in this movie.. Is about two gang of thieves ............ d la.. lol
"Sinister"... This is the movie watched dao I headache!! Ish.. No geli scene la..

Me: "Sinister" ok ma??
XX: Dunno..
Me: Y u dunno d.. ><"
XX: I didn't watched pun..
Me: =="

Watched "Walking Dead S3E1" just now.. XD
Woo.. Syok. XD
Today will have E2 le ba?? =P

P/s: I know I should do homework today d la.. Haix
P/s: Nightmare.. Dreamed dao XX wrote me in his blog, saying my bad things.. lol ><"
P/s: Don't wanna find XX dy. Fei si let people say I fan. lol
P/s: Ulcer in my mouth.. I think.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment