22 October 2012

Paragon + Music Stars + Tong Pak Fu

About 1 hour ago, I just reached my room, backed from Kuantan.. XD
It was over 12am already. Hehe
Tak kena kompaun sebab I tinggal kat KK1 hostel.. lol

This time outing with different gang..
Ada Chui, Mushroom, Khim and Wei How..

Went Paragon as Chui's wish..
Khim said he think he know the place after looking at the google map.. lol
We bet.. if he can't bring us there successfully, then he have to belanja.. lol
The address online is at Jalan Haji Ahmad 5..
We can't find it, yuan lai it is at Jalan Haji Ahmad 2.. lol
Just next to the Fatty Sticker.. haha XD
We reached too early le, it opens at 7pm.. lol
Almost full leh.. So many people eat there d meh??
Hmm.. Seem ng gan dan. lol

Eat ha eat ha, feel a bit spicy leh.. lol ><"
It is a Thai restaurant.. Got BBQ steamboat d..
This is my first time eat BBQ steamboat leh.. Yuan lai is like this d.. XD
Here use arang d leh, not like others using gas d.. lol
That area got many Chiang Mai TomYam.. Chiang Mai massage.. Chiang Mai Chiang Mai~ lol =.=
Khim helped us mok ha leh.. XD Thank you la.. ^^
I also know mok ha using spoon and fork d lo.. lol
Eat till the end, then dong fun became sooooo salty. ><"

Went sing K after that.. Music Stars..
Hmm.. Always got people said who who who sing dao very nice..
This time also got o.. En la.. you are not the first person saying this le..
Mushroom can sing very well!!! lol

Sent Mushroom to XX's house..
Then went Tong Pak Fu.. XD
Hehe.. This is also my first time makan Tong Pak Fu..
Yuan lai it is near JJ Kimbab there d.. lol
Closed at 12am.. And we sat till 12am.. lol
Chui chose coffee d, Khim ordered mango d, I ate durian d, and Wei How kiwi d.. And he felt damn kanasai for that.. Hahahahahahaha
Mine 1 is the most expensive one leh.. ><"
Felt like wanna eat black sesame d, but Chui said XX eat that last time.. Then dunno why I jiu choose another flavour le.. lol
Eat till so cold leh.. I shivered.. ><" Luckily nobody noticed it I think.. =P
And I saw BlackBall.. XD
But just passing by la, next time cai go eat ba.. XD

Mushroom back le..
I have no slippers to go bath le.. ><" Thanks Chui lend me a pair of slippers. =)
But I forgot to return her the cloth hanger leh.. How how how?? ><"
The opposite room yuan lai really got people d, saw the girl just now..
A bit scare tim. Dunno what she did.. making so much noise.. lol
And killed an insect in bathroom.. Busuk leh that insect. ><"
Sorry la, I scared you fly to me, so better kill you first before you attack me. ><"
A bit scare.. Coz XX said KK1 no people jaga 1.. lol

P/s: When XX meet S2, it is photo shooting time then. lol
P/s: Yuan lai got passion fruit canned drinks d.. lol
P/s: Second time outing with no bags.. Yesterday was the first. lol
P/s: RM10 left.. ><"
P/s: Cham lo. Did nothing these few days. What to report to Aziman on Monday ha?? ><"
P/s: Slept and woke in headache mode.. But it cures automatically after outing?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment