31 October 2012

30/10/2012

Wa.. I ate this Pot Rice before neh!! XD
8.45pm felt hungry..
9.00pm ate tong shui..
9.45pm felt hungry again.. =="

Arrgh.. Tomorrow November le!!
我不想~ 我不想~ 不想长大~~ ><"

*******************************************************************************

Ngam ngam get to know a bad news from friend..
节哀..
Really dunno what to say le.. ><"
May God bless them..
Amitabha..

P/s: Be strong. =)

*******************************************************************************

Today did something good also.. =)
I helped XX asking for a good private dental clinic in Kuantan..
She thanked me, but Yew Chong only is the one helpful lo.. haha
多亏了现在的网络..
"Your messages will be sent to Lai's phone".. Good one!! (Y)
Thought he will only reply me in hours..
But receive his messages in bout 5 minutes nia..
You're so helpful!! lol
Telling the location clearly that I roughly know bout it too even though I am such a 路痴.. lol
Again thanks to the helpful guy although I am not the one benefit from it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment