14 October 2012

WeChat

Hahahahaha.. Excited!! LOL
Just installed one application.. WeChat..
This is the 5th apps that I've installed.. after Whatsapp, i-SMS, Facebook, Skype.. lol
This is the website.. WeChat
Anyone who got play WeChat d can add me through this QR code ya.. XD

My QR.. XD

Personally think that WeChat has more features than Whatsapp. XD
Whatsapp has emoji..
WeChat has default emotion icons, emoji and tuzki..
Tuzki is.. neh.. the white rabbit that we used to see in MSN leh.. know dancing that 1.. WOW~

I can set "Wifi only" for the connection..
Hopefully it won't auto connect and eat my credits like Whatsapp ba.. lol

Can send voice message..
Can see other's photos..
Can... many things I dunno..
Can create own QR code.. XD
Can scan dao those WeChatters near me.. seem like all chinese geh?? lol
Can add known and unknown friends.. lol
So far I only have 2 friends and 1 stranger in my lists.. STRANGER ah!! lol

Dunno what is the Drift Bottle..
But seem interesting.. XD
Can throw and pick the bottles from the sea and open it..
Some leave a text message inside, some voice message..
Pick dao 1 singing d.. "春天花会开~ 鸟儿自由自在~....." lol

Got a "Shake" function there..
Which is to search the WeChatters who are shaking at the same time too..
I really shake my phone.. Damn!! ><"
This shake not that shake.. ><"
Stupig me.. ><"

Recently update fb status so frequent..
Next time when XXXXXXXs see dao me, sure said me again le.. ><"
Meh wo.. u all have bf..
I only have fb nia.. huiyo

P/s: It is not easy to have an apps that can be installed and used in a Symbian-based handphone without touchscreen d leh.. XD
P/s: One more 新屎坑!! LOL
P/s: Sorry, I'm outdated I know.. lol
P/s: Saw it in OVI before.. Why that time I didn't download....... ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment