15 October 2012

15/10/2012

Today kenal a super senior.. lol
Came from Kampar, complaining about too few people around him knows Cantonese.. lol

XX: U know XX??
Me: Yaya, he owayz curse me extend lagi.. Shit him..
XX: Then u wish him change job every half year la. lol. Paling kejam d wish..
Waseh.. so smart this senior!! (Y)
XX.. nyek nyek.. ;-)

Talked bad about XX and XX in front of XX today..
XX said "u dont scare i print screen??".. lol
Then XX and XX also got find me after the hoong hak.. lol
One asked for the UMP address.. =.="
Dunno why will ask dao me.. =.=
Another one asked whether I'm in Ipoh now.. =.=

P/s: Print screen?? He won't d la.. lol
P/s: I remember who he is liao!! I heard his name before!!
P/s: He said he see me before. ><"
P/s: Sent virus to XX already, just like XX sent me virus before.. Made me dc.. lol XD

*******************************************************************************

Suddenly asked dad help me buy bus ticket..
Besok will suddenly back UMP.. ><"
Thanks for those who did help for pasal hostel today.. =)
Thanks Joanne, thanks Kelvin, thanks Ah Chui, thanks Mushroom's ex roommate. Arigatou very much~ lol

Tried call to one of the UMP department today..
But nobody angkat!! Ish..
*calm* =)

Then being told that we have to submit surat rasmi to the office..
And wait for the pengetua of KK to approve..
And this need 3 DAYS!! =.="
Nei gam si gam yat gem geh fuk mou tai dou hai mm dak gah.. Haix..
If I just need the room for 1 day, then have to wait for the approval for 3 days before that..
Then where I gonna sleep for that 3 days ah?? Below the jejantas ah?? =.="

Haiyo. Many days leh..
Mai need lots of clothes lo..
I ngam ngam hou only leh..
Need shampoo.. Need laptop.. Need extension!!! ish... Heavy!!
Gonna have a big luggage then. ><"

XX that day said wait mai him, he maybe Tuesday can back already..
Wait?? Not wait??
Hi?? Bye?? lol

P/s: Burst out rude words.. Luckily no one around.. XD
P/s: Cham lo.. very sempit lo?? Paiseh leh.. ><"
P/s: XX sick d.. Please take care. Sleep more. Sleep in room and sleep in class. XD

*******************************************************************************

Last night kept playing that "shake shake"..
Felt it is too cute already, kept shake it shake it~ lol
Then jiu got few people added me le.. ><"
So after Vdex and ChiHui, got 10 strangers add me..
I approved 9.. lol
So paiseh wake dao XX in the midnight.. Sorry~ XD

Everytime shake it also shake dao people d wo..
Everytime I shake it, also got people shake it at the same time so ngam meh?? =.="
Is it possible shake dao nothing d ha?? lol

Off laptop quite early, but sleep at 2am kut.. ><"
Deng.. no more this kind of stuff la at this period!! ><"

P/s: Stop playing please. Not good for ur finger~ XD
P/s: Did nothing since yesterday!! Sxxx!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment