11 October 2012

11/10/2012

Tonight do nothing except facebook. lol
Just installed the FB apps in the phone..
"new toilet bowl" ma..
Syok syok keep play on it lo.. lol

*******************************************************************************

This afternoon read some old posts in bloggy..
Too many XXs already..
Some I can't even remember the XX represents who.. ><"
Wondering who chatted with me on this too.. LOL
Defect of using XXXXX....... ><"

*******************************************************************************

I wish to go leh..
How how how.. ><"
Some friends asked are u coming to my convo..
So sad to tell that I won't be there.. =(
Some even never meet before d leh..
This might be the one and only chance in life leh.. Haix
Zen me ban.. =(

Sad also coz never attend any convo before..
Even sis's convo in UPM.. Haix..
Why why why.. =(
Fate?? Haix

Sorry..
No flowers no bear bear le.. =(
No photos with anyone le.. =(

See le others' convo photos, then only know convo not only have flowers d..
Can have bear bear..
Can have other convo gifts d..
Some people received lots of convo gifts lo!! (Y)

I remember I did ask XX whether she go or not d..
Her answer last time was NO!! ><"
Hmm.. Let's wait and see..
If she upload any photo, then know dy.. ; )

UM jubah = macam blue macam purple
USM jubah = purple??
UUM jubah = blue
What else??
UMP jubah = duck-shit-green.. lol
Can I dye it red?? Haha

P/s: =(

*******************************************************************************

A junior added me today..
Ipohian wo..
Yuan lai he know me..
Coz of pasal XX.. haix ><"

Suddenly realized how old I am..
4th year already.. ><"
Dulu d 2nd year juniors are now 3rd year le.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment