01 April 2012

Cheng Beng

Suppose wake at 6am and depart at 7am to go sao mu d this morning..
But I can't wake, and dunno who else can't wake, so 8am we xai depart from house. =P

Went 富宝山庄there leh..
Feel like long long time didn't go le..
Last year I didn't go izit?? Haha
I can't remember le. =P
Queuing, waiting to go up..

There geh scenery also not bad ga.. ada kolam. lol

XX said she saw me o..
But I didn't saw her at all lo. lol
Then XX called me, when we wanna left FuBao..
I thought he yau saw me tim.. lol
Yuan lai he was just called me to tell that he saw XX in Penang, with other girls.. lol
Apala him.. Called me just to tell this nia. lol. 38 dao~ Haha

Went 新树脚 meet Ah Keong and his wife.
I ate 干捞河粉 leh today. XD
Coz saw macam many people ordered ganlao also. lol
+ I never try ganlao there, so I ordered le. XD
My 干捞河粉~

Then went 极乐社..
Ah Keong and wife got go too..

Realized that many people 眼湿湿 when 上香..
The smokes get into their eyes~ LOL
Izit that's why we need 上香?? To show our sadness.. lol

P/s: Feel that XX有XX的影子.. Sometimes the way he talked, his body gesture also.. lol
P/s: Tummy~ Buncit~ ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment