05 April 2012

Bonanza + O' Corner

Back UMP today..
Naik bus alone, but actually quite a lot of UMPians in the bus. lol
Yuan lai many people also back early. lol
Why ha?? =="

4pm+ only reached..
Slept until toll there baru woke!! =="
Luckily woke in time!! lol =P

6pm gai gai.. =P
Went Kuantan for the Sushi Bonanza. XD
2 cars, 10 person.. 2 cards. XD
Gao lao, Ah Lik, Kok Wah, Tracy, Kathryn, Chui, Siew Tien, Lexin, Suet Lee and me. XD

Jalan-jalan kat Carrefour for a while..
Sien lo, nothing to buy. =="
Then time for sushi~ XD
Really didn't eat much today. XD
As what I had planned, only eat 5 or 6 plates dah cukup. haha
So at last, I really ate only 5 plates nia. XD

Measured our weight after that..
Still .. underweight. =="
Wua.. Yuan lai I 161.5cm nia. ><"
But today I'm not that short, coz got wear high heels. haha XD

Went for Starbucks.. XD
Long time didn't drink already, quite miss it. haha XD
Today ordered Mocha Praline. =P
Quite sweet leh.. ><"

Then no sing K, no movie..
Said wanna go clubbing d.. But really just say say nia lo. =="
Only went VooDoo there tengok-tengok saje.. Then left. =="
On the way back, we went O' Corner le. XD
O' Corner~
Went there for what?
Drink beer lo.. LOL
We really ordered le "buy 3 free 1 RM78" d 黑狗啤!! Haha
Only XX yang minum cincau saje.. hahaha XD

Wua.. I can finish it by my own leh.. XD
Takde macam last time mia Carlsberg so siasui le.. haha XD
But many mosquitoes dionk me lo. Ish.. ><"

Then back UMP after that..
We reached in time, before the KK3 gate being locked. haha XD

When I bathed, I saw my body is pink d!! ><"
Dislike the color lo.. pig color. =="

P/s: Thanks XX for the souvenir. XD
P/s: I didn't drunk leh. XD
P/s: When only got chance go clubbing?? ><"
P/s: Wondering what will I do when I get drunk. XD Jom Langkawi. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment