02 April 2012

=X

Sad~
Tonight want off fb!! Hng!!

P/s: Emo~
P/s: =X
P/s: Ya ya, I merajuk!! And now I tak nak merajuk!! I off!!!
P/s: My line is really bad liao ma.. =(

***********************************************************************************

XX and XX jio gai gai o.. on Wednesday.
But that day XX need go back hospital fuk chen wo..
How how how??

XX come Ipoh wo, very nan de lo..
And this may be the only time gai gai with XX also.
But XX fuk chen wo that day, I think I should by his side lo..
How ah.. =(
Why always need make such cruel decision d? ><"

P/s: Emo~

***********************************************************************************

Sibeh sleepy these few days..
I think I know why liao..
Period~ lol

P/s: Luckily that day it bo kacau I gai gai. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment