04 April 2012

Jalan-Jalan Ipoh XD

Had a kanasai day today.. Haix
But I like it. haha XD

Bun loi said 12pm d..
Mana tau 12pm+ XX also not yet come fetch me!!
Wait till I pik chik!! lol
Finally XX came at 12.30pm+. lol
Thank you XX for fetching me. ^^
Then went XX house, then went Medan Kidd fetch XX..
Kolian XX, waited liao 1 hour liao I think!!
Waited till he fell asleep already. haha XD

Lepas tu kita orang pergi beli komponen elektronik kat Pasir Puteh there..
They all laughed at me..
Coz I feel excited when the dunno what what meter shows that I am a 导电体. lol
Then I tried it on XX, it takde respond wo..
If a person is normal geh, then he/she sure will feel curious ge ma..
So was I.. I curious, ada problem meh.. Huiyo
I yau not study EE geh.. Huiyo

Then wanna go 大树脚, it didn't open today..
Then went 新源隆, dia pun tak buka ari ni.. lol
Then pergi makan taufu fah kat tak tau mana..
Wah.. Sana ada drive-thru leh!!
XX feel so excited about it. hahahahaha XD
We terus ordered liao then ate in car..
Tak tau apasal XX suddenly 喷豆腐花!! lol ><"
Geli.. Beh tahan him.. haha
The taufu fah shop~


Then went Greentown there for lunch..
All ordered 鸡扒饭..  =P
Then went Digi Center settle XX mia pasal sim card..
Wah.. Something different liao lo since I last visit. haha
We guess which counter will serve XX later..
Like that very wu liao meh?? lol

Since new AEON is too far from there, and not much time left..
So jiu decided go sing K.. in Greentown also.
I first time sing there leh.. XD
It called OTK or what d..
Wua... Need naik lif to go up d wo~ lol
It mia charges is almost similar with Ipoh Parade mia Kbox..
Just we can't have the student price if we don't have the member card. That's the defect. haha
Inside got 2 biji mic saje. lol
That time kept thinking in Ipoh, Kbox is still the best, coz got 3 mics. haha XD
Wua.. Enjoyed listening their songs..
I seldom got chance listen guys sing songs d. haha XD

Went washroom there..
Then got a girl came in...
After she used the toilet and left, wuuaaaa... BUSUK dao~
She BANG SAI ah!!! ><"

Wua.. I first time sing 屋顶 leh..
And only sing the girl's part. XD
Before this, I either sing both the boy's and girl's part in Ipoh with girls friends..
Or listen people sing it in Kuantan nia. Hahaha
Sang 好心分手 with XX..
Warned him already d..
Told that will regret d if let me sing this song.. lol
But he still hehehehehe when I sing.. lol
Beh tahan x2. lol
XX and XX sang 煎熬..
Wua.. salute XX!!
He sang it in girl's voice!! Marvelous!! Haha XD
Wondering "Under Your Wings" got what meaning.. Ada isi tersirat ke??

Tepat-tepat 6pm, it jiu off our karaoke system. lol
It bun loi showed that we still got 1 hour+ ga.. ==" Tipu~~

Went eat ice kacang at 糖水街..
Izit called ice kacang?? 杂雪.. Haha XD
XX ordered rojak, we all ate together..
Haix.. All bullied me ah.. So sad la.. T.T
Apa 汤圆.. Who started 1st d?? wuwuwuwuwu.. T.T
Then XX said I actually also ok leng lui d, just too thin nia. haha =P
Ok, I'll take this as a compliment also. XD
Childish mia XX played the rojak!! Ish.. ><"
Ice kacang~ XD

Then sent XX back Medan Kidd wait bus..
We all teman him wait bus leh.. Haha
This is the second time I went there..
Really quite old and 残 lo that place.. Haha
I saw jual ticket that person smelled his own ketiak lo!! lol ><"
XX so nice, let me sit between him and XX..
Coz he saw the dark chocolate beside me kept looking my way.. lol
Thank you XX. ^^

XX's bus came, then we jiu balik lo..
XX fetched me home.
Thank you XX. ^^

P/s: Wua.. XX's car ada 小小强!!! ><"
P/s: Taman Seri Botani area got cows d meh?? Apasal ada cow shits d?? Haha. They are so big lo.. 很大一坨!! LOL. excited. haha
P/s: XX belanja us makan egg tarts o~ Thank you boss!! haha XD
P/s: Still... Pasir Pinji that ah pek's rojak is the best!! XD
P/s: XX bo chance visit new AEON. Haha XD
P/s: Dunno how is the old Kinta City liao leh? Curious~ XD
P/s: Wua.. XX know wushu d leh!! (Y)
P/s: Gossip about XX. Haix. I just think dao myself nia, macam saying me also. Haix
P/s: Today almost whole day can't send out message lo!! Yuan lai is no credit liao. Both hp also no credit liao. So ngam. =="
P/s: Aiyo.. Bo take dao photo with them!! ><" Always like that. Haix..
P/s: 今天很任性.. ><"
P/s:最近身边出现很多金牛.. Taurus.. ><"

1 comment: