15 April 2012

XX vs Shorty + XX

That day XX knew that me and XX kena kompaun le..
He kept saying that pity us..
If he was there on that time, sure help us argue with the shorty.. lol
Thanks for 打抱不平 for us. ^^

Actually we also did talk dao li with the shorty d..
Just she couldn't understand both Malay and English..
And couldn't understand human language..
So we still have to pay for it..
Till now 我还是觉得自己很笨,为什么会去跟一只猪讲话 =.=
我真是蠢啊!><"

P/s:谢谢XX站在我们这一边。=)
P/s:谢谢XX让我笑~ haha XD
P/s:原来I am not the only 1 that elak batu when watching 3D movie. Wakakakakakaka XD

***********************************************************************************

XX just now said he that day has been waiting to take picture with me for whole day le, but I ffk him.. ><"
Is he sendiri said want meet SV, banyak busy..
Is he sendiri said he doesn't want to take photo with me d ah..

+ I just at there for half an hour nia maybe..
U thought so easy to go find u ah??
Ya, I know it's near..
How if later I go ur hostel and u really don't wanna see me??
I got so stupid or not wo..
自取其辱?No way~

Hurt me twice this guy!!! Hng~
I also don't wanna talk to him already!! =X

P/s: =(

No comments:

Post a Comment