10 April 2011

2R - rest n relax ^^

yeah!!~ can let our hair down liao lu~~ ^^
the whole week so 精神紧张, walk oso hv to walk faster than usual. lol

this is that day after finished Multimedia project d desktop
5/4/11 3.34pm



this is my masterpiece too. hehe. for Multimedia project
left two is the ori web template, right two is after edited 1. XD
Title: technical unit - policy and lab procedures
thx my fren Joanne for providing the pics. XD
thx Gan Xiong for teaching me to dl the web template online, if nt i oso cnt finish it n cnt make it well. hehe. i did learn frm him. =)
thx Betty for gping wif me, redo all those flow charts, do the whole report, and gving ideas on the web design. love u so much. muackx ^^
gt realised the right 1 d bg same wif my blog d bg ma?? haha
actuali i change mg blog's bg bcoz of the project 1, lidat only can "stole" dao the bg image. hehe

this 1 is that day finished liao Graphics mini project d desktop look
8/4/11 12.51pm

lower bigger 1 is my graphic mini project 2 output, 飞香蕉. haha
damn like it d. ^^
bt my frenz oso LOL when c tis lo. ==
"hey, gv ha face hou wo.. this is my masterpiece leh!!"
combine liao Blender n CodeBlocks d work lai d ah.. =p
dunno who even ask me "u rili wan submit this ah??"
sure la. last time submit "kanasai" (upper smaller 1), this time submit "hor jiu" (lower bigger 1). haha
lidat only gt my style ma. XD
again, i 擅自 change storyboard. hehe
luckily my gp member Fida said she like it oso z. hehe

this 1 is my fren 1. i think it is much much more btr than mine 1 lo.
u can control it, make it run, make it stop, turn left turn right oso nt a prob!!
by the time i 1st saw tis, my project progress was still zero
so that time i rili pei fu her, n pei fu their gp, cn do till lidat.
n a bit grey tat my project was still blank 1. haix

after HOT2 d desktop look..
that CodeBlocks made me dl dl n dl..
move move n move, extract extract n extract..
debug debug n debug, open open n open..
copy copy n copy, paste paste n paste..
delete delete n delete the files so many times!! kanasai

this 1 is Mobile lab 8 lab 9 lab 10 in 1 d look
lab 10 punya coding, 40 pages ah!!!
long dao~ faint?? haha
lab 9 din its mobile interface o, so cnt print screen. hehe
fren remind me : ONE mark d thing, cincai do la
ya lo, juz 1 mark nia, owayz do dao us sei sei ha. ><"

*LOL = laugh out loud


P/s: 8/4/11 finally passed oredy. Submit liao 3 projects. feeling good that the dateline for those projects is nt the deadline for us. hehe =p
P/s: luckily suddenly being informed that mobile project nt submit on 8/4/11. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment