15 September 2012

15/9/2012

Did u notice that his shirt is missing 1 button?? LOL
Print screen from a video record.. lol

Just now XX asked me help her promote her page..
Not feel like doing that, but I did help her promote once or twice before. lol
To reduce my sorriness to her, I suddenly think dao an idea, which is selling the accessories in sets..
Actually not I think dao d la, just see dao other pages are doing this.. Haha
Admire her!! Do everything on her own.. (Y)
Selling online, open booth in shopping mall, making the handcrafts, buy and import the materials.. Everything!!
And I think this looks like a mousetrap.. A bi-directional mousetrap. lol. Do you think so?? haha
Haiya.. Promote promote la.. CLICK HERE

Macam ni.. in set. XD

Last night on MSN o.. Really once in a blue moon.. lol
Saw Mr High Hand online, went hi him.. Mana tau he didn't choi me.. lol

Polish my finger nails this morning..
1 layer.. then another layer.. spoilt.. remove it.. again 1 layer.. second layer.. lol
I wanna buy a red color 1!! I want yellow!! I want sharp sharp color.. I want colorful nails!! XD
But too bad I only have all pinks.. =="
Silver -- dry
Black -- dry
Pink 1 -- dry
Pink 2 -- usable
Pink 3 -- usable
Pink 4 -- usable
Red -- usable
Transparent -- usable
Light pink and dark red.. lol

1 comment: