12 September 2012

12/9/2012

Im damn sleepy now.. @@
Last night a bit late sleep, this morning a bit early d alarm.. lol
XX still said I sleep quite early recently, but he dunno that I do sleep at 11pm+ for those nights that I didn't chat. Haha

Went to see dentist this morning..
Told the guy that my previous blue rubber all became green after eating the 黄薑鸡.. lol
So paiseh.. Think of wanna take back the same blue again d, but then suan la, change to pink this time..
Saw sharp orange there, but it's not enough for me, so can't take it. Haix
Saw dark green and dark brown color there.. Will it looks like sisa2 makanan that stick on my teeth?? LOL. Better say no to it. Haha
Dark green = kangkung??
Dark brown = belacan?? Damn!! ><"

After that went Bank Islam.. Last night checked dao the Says cash out process is done already. Hehe XD
And think dao the PTPTN money should be banked in already.. Think dao this both jiu happy.. Wee~~ ^^
Luckily got go bank z today, can cucuk atm.. ^^
Abo really cent-less le.. 仙都唔仙下.. lol. Lagi sui than moneyless. Hahaha

Went PERKESO twice today, to send some documents there. lol
Back that time dad bring me go dabao taufu fah at Funny Mountain (奇峰) there..
Wah.. Really pindah already wo.. 一街之隔.. Haha
Bought liao taufu fah x2 + soya bean x1. Total RM5.70. RM1.90 each..
Used baru cucuk d money to pay the bill leh. ^^
Can I say.. I use Says d money to buy taufu fah?? Haha
Thanks la, for those who did help me to click those links. Arigatou.. ^^

Funny Mountain Taufu Fah.. XD

P/s: Today is XX's birthday.. I want to share the soya bean with XX. ^^

*********************************************************************************

Last time chat with XX, felt like dunno can chat what with him le.. lol
Pelik the conversation.. ><"
Just seem like no topic can talk about.. lol
I really dunno social.. Haha
Takpe, don't want chat too much with anybody now!! Haix

PSY pronounce as "sai" isn't it?? Haha XD
Saiduck..
Saichology.. XD
This is great!! Hahahahaha

*********************************************************************************

XX asked me about my intern that day..
XX: Your friends all start working already wo..
Me: I know ah.. Is intern, not working.
XX: Oh.. You haven't meh??
Me: Damn!! Didn't I tell u I extend??
XX: I know ah, I thought can intern and psm at the same time..
Haix.. Why always want me talk about I EXTEND, I PSM-ING geh.. Damn!!!
I remember somebody did ask about intern and psm at the same time d.. Who ha?? =="
Please don't ask me about working, extend, intern, fyp, planning ok?? Grrgh.. #^$*@&^*

Told people that I extend, I stay at home to do my fyp, after fyp only intern.. not loud but clear isn't it??
But still, some of them will ask "When u back uni??" before the new sem starts.. =="
And some of them will ask "Where r u?? In ump dy??" in the 1st day of the new sem. =="

Some like to ask "apa lu buat for ur fyp?"
For me, I think it is a bit hard to explain, so I skip the question..
Mana tau some people still keep asking the same question.
If I tell u and explain to u, can u help me?? Or can u even understand what I'd explain first??
If can't, then why I still want to answer that question? Haix

*********************************************************************************

Last night apologized to dad for talking loud to him.. lol
I seldom say sorry d leh.. So 挣扎 to find the right timing to apologize.. lol ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment