20 September 2012

《大赢家》 ^^

Wakakaka.. Happy happy.. ^^
Heard a familiar voice just now..
Yuan lai really is Fung Fung d.. Hehe
And I guessed the movie name correctly.. 《大赢家》
Wakaka.. Fung Fung so leng zai.. ^^
This is the movie that make me feel like wanna be a lao qian too.. Haha XD

Install back Whatsapp on the phone just now.. lol
Last time it auto connect, keep eat my money..
But now I haven't reload for that sim card yet, so this time it sure can't eat my money dy.. XD
Yeah yeah~ Whatsapp me whatsapp me.. LOL

Kesian me.. have to copy and paste the def, mno, wxyz and 369 all the time..
Susah nak type message, susah nak check the dictionary.. T__T
I wanna buy a new handphone~~!! XD
Haix... So sad..
All phones are spoil in my hand.. =(

Today is the second day that I promised myself izit?? Haha
Ya, I did it. I didn't find XX.
But XX find me.. lol

Dulu dulu keep wondering.. what does ROFL stand for..
Today suddenly think dao.. Could it be "Rolling On Floor Laughing"?? Haha
Seem like bang sai time is the best moment to think.. LOL
Then sometimes people keep comment "rfrf", means "roll floor roll floor"??
Hmm... Wondering..

No comments:

Post a Comment