14 September 2012

Wait + 奀妹

"如果你現在沒有目標,對未來很迷茫、來看下"
This is nice.. go read it. XD

「 鞋子」与「爱情」共同点
  I got think about this before!!! Exactly!! LOL

Starting from yesterday, every second also keep refreshing Gmail, Facebook, memo and Moodle.. lol
Have to be patient to wait for other's to reply, no matter how urgent the thing is to u.. lol
Yesterday, I think XX and I were just spamming the lecturer.. lol
Please forgive us.. haha XD

Ngam ngam saw dao XX's profile picture..
Wa.. suddenly feel that she looks like the en mui (奀妹) in《龙咁威 2 之皇母娘娘》
奀妹 in 《龙咁威2之皇母娘娘》
Google a while baru tau her name is 鲁芬 (real name 张伟芬), took part in quite a lot of movies before d..
But I think I only watched these three la.. XD
大白鲨 in 《整蛊专家》

京城的鸡中之霸----烈火奶奶 in 《九品芝麻官》

Accidentally found 《细数娱乐圈中的实力派“丑星”》..
Jot down here first, got time zai man man read. XD

Sentence of the day:
I still want to wear jubah and attend convo with you all d.
I don't want to convo with juniors ah!!

P/s: Keong yan shi nei~ neng ding tin lap dei~~ ^^
P/s: Gambateh!! Keep it up!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment