06 September 2012

6/9/2012

Deng.. dim gai ng yat yiong geh.. ><"
Nia sing!! Hou xiong lao yan ah.. PK HGC!! MH!! D!! haix..
Arrgh~~~ ^#*^#@*^$*%
Izit student version geh problem?? Deng..
Or should I install 2012 one?? Haix
I ming ming got follow the steps ge ma.. Haix

Hungry.. These two days 10pm+ jiu feel hungry le..
That day ate le cup noodle, yummy~
Then everyday also feel like eating it.. XD
But suan liao la, today tired + eat too much cup noodles not good + eat more means spend more.. So sleep better. =)

Yesterday did mention about understanding..
XX: They don't understand me..
Me: Do u understand them also??
XX: Then u understand them??
Me: No, I never understand anyone. lol
But another XX keep said me bla bla.. Did I??
This is not the first time already. I dunno what makes him think like that.
But quite doesn't mean I admit!!
Chatting = bla bla?? Pui!!
Even u know all my past, also doesn't mean u understand me well..
Again suan liao.. Different channel better talk lesser. =X

P/s: Wa.. XX and XX will start work soon.. =D
P/s: Dunno XX find work find dao how leh..
P/s: Gud nitez. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment