17 September 2012

PRO + Abalone + Convo

Just now chatted with XX..
He said..
just that in my opinion, doing like that will not help you 学习成长
this is the last state in your academic process
not only the last chance for you to learn, this is the last chance for perform yourself, to show who are you..
if you present a project of your friend, that's not you
because you never think who you really are
and what you want to become
you can try to define yourself
try to imagine the Wei Yan after graduate, what she should become.


I can understand your feel
just a choice in life
eveyone have to make their own's
I cant force you to follow my personal principles also

Me: haha. if u cant do ur psm, u will keep extend until u can do it??
XX: haha, u know what? that wont happen.. and didnt happen at all... not because i pro, just because I've made a choice correctly
the point is not the title, but... that's something very subjective, i don't know how to teach you.
the way to 学习成长
I want you to understand that...this world is very cruel
till the day you join into the social, then you will know what I mean

dont need to be pro..that's not necessary
if everyone pro..then that will be very big problem le
and a lot of thing you can do after grad
dont worry

erm.... if you want me to help you hor... depend my 心情.... lol
For your own good, I should say, please dont ask me
I wont help you at all
because if I help you, you will always think you got a backup...and you will always pospone and pospone, until it cant finish.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ???
that was your problem in PSM 1
you can ask me, but I will not give you the answer. but I will only give you the tips

Me: ur work relate with what d?? u know Android and AR thing also?? geng!!
XX: I dont know.. but if I want to, I will know
understand what I mean ?
that's how I do my PSM
and any project also

to accomplish the project, you dont need to be a superman
you just need to be a fast learner
no one was born as pro.... they are just learn to do as pro

*******************************************************************************

Tonight also chatted with XX for a while..
Long time didn't chat with XX already.. haix
Quite happy geh.. ^^
Erm.. Ya, must graduate together d!!
Promise already!! Cannot ffk!! And cannot be late!!
I want to take photo with XX d!!
I want to claim abalone from XX d!!

XX still so cinderella, sleep before 12am. (Y)
I thought I could sleep at the same time also d..
Mana tau.. @@
Ok, now go. Nitez!! XD

*******************************************************************************

Chat with XX also did mention about convo just now..
Macam convo is the last chance to meet..
If no meet then no chance to meet already like that.. haix
Emo~ lol

*******************************************************************************

Cheated XX that I am a banana.. Wakakaka
Dunno XX will believe anot..I think XX just feel blurred and confused nia..
Use hamsap joke to fool me la.. So I better act innocent act banana like that. XD

XX: 见过大爷手淫没
Me: What is 手淫
XX: hahaha. 干. 建国大业首映没 啦.太智能了xD

XX tested me after that, by sending me some photos with chinese words..
I replied "xiao XX wo XX gan X shi XX de, zhang da hou XX gan X shi XX de"
Then XX replied me in chinese, I asked him don't keep sending me chinese words.. Haha
做戏做全套.. lol
Good good, I can act as banana also. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment