26 September 2012

23-25/09/2012

Still feel quite tired today.. ><"
Saturday bagi tau..
Sunday depart.. @@
Monday jumpa supervisor..
Tuesday balik. LOL
Suddenly go, suddenly back. @@

This is the first journey that I keep both my eyes opened..
First time didn't sleep in car.. lol
But still.. can't recognize the road.. =P

Sunday night met XXXs and then had dinner at E's Garden..

Monday merayau-rayau, went meet XX and had ABC together in Gambang.. =P
Kesian me, left everything in car.. no water, no atm card, no tissue.. ='(
And didn't bring umbrella out, hot die.. ><"
Then met supervisor..
Had dinner at XX's house.. Thanks to her mum.. ^^
At night went TC.. and I finally had my first cup of Chatime.. wakakaka XD
Suddenly strong wind.. and sebiji pasir kena tuip into my red bean drinks.. @@
Midnight slept, but I insomnia a bit.. Ish.. ><" Then pimples come out. T__T

我:(喝一口) 有沙.. ><" 红豆沙.. XD
XXXXs:=.="

Tuesday went Chan Poh for it dimsum but it not yet open, yuan lai it only open in the evening on weekdays.. lol
Then jiu went for the curry mee near Satay Zul.. haha. I this time ordered curry mihun leh.. CURRY leh.. XD
Stomach felt warm until noon, coz of the curry. @@
Back UMP again and we were not managed to get what we want.. haix

"戴matric card咧.. NOOB!!"
"骑脚踏车咧.. NOOB!!"
"穿包鞋咧.. NOOB!!"
"穿formal咧.. NOOB!!"

Left at noon.. Dropped XX at Bersepadu Selatan.. They said the bus station is just like an airport. Haha
Fetched XX, went Kajang for satay.. yum yum~ lol
Sent XX home.. Then my turn..
At bla bla highway kena tangkap gambar tim.. lol
如果车速快过相机快门咧?? XD
Macam "Fast and Furious", they want the car speed faster than the CCTV so that it can't capture their face. lol (Y)

Reached home time macam very kolian..
Family went out already, and I do not have the keys to go in.. lol
First time climbed the gate.. @@
But I like the experience.. XD
Dulu-dulu heard friend said she climb the gate, since then I also wish that I could have the chance to do so.. Macam very yeng. LOL
Sorry for disturbing my family's dinner.. =(
The night was cold.. especially after bath. Cold dao.. ><"
XX still laughed at me said I was so stupig.. haix

Smelled dao some bla bla smell..
Tahan nafas tahan till I want suffocate dy.. @@
TWICE leh that smell.. T__T
I wanna pengsan dy.. ><"

P/s: Yeah.. Chatime. ^^ I faster than XX to have the first Chatime. XD
P/s: What happened to XX? Macam kesian saje.. haha
P/s: Thought can meet XXXs, but didn't make it at last. lol
P/s: Tuesday MPP election leh.. Why don't we go vote also d.. =(
P/s: 想很多如果,也想很多过去.. lol
P/s: Wa.. 暖心 ah.. I remember XX said this song nice..
P/s: Climb gate.. lol XD
P/s: Thank you very much to everyone la. ^^
P/s: Thought can make XX cry tim.. ish.. WHY U DON'T CRY!!!!! haha
P/s: Finally reload my 016 le.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment