22 September 2012

21/9/2012 Night

Last night putus elektrik..TWICE!! ish..
Kesian my laptop.. ><"
It was so dark in my house that there don't even have any light come in from the windows.. ><"
Totally dark.. ><"
Handphones were not by my side..
I could hardly find the way to go upstairs.. ><"
Where was the moon?? ><"
Oh.. Last night was raining.. =="

Went out to open the gate..
Feel like it almost wanna flood le.. ><"
Had closed all the windows, but still felt so windy in the house.. =="
And yuan lai not only here rain heavy.. haha
Played in the rain a while.. with the umbrella..
Feel like play longer d.. but I bathed dy.. bathed in the dark somemore.. =="
So suan la, don't wanna make myself so dirty. lol

Watching a video shared in fb..
Shila 1.. singing "Forever Love"..
At the same time, XX sent me a youtube link..
Shila also.. lol. So ngam.. =="
This 1 singing "征服"..
Listened dao I got goose bumps.. ><"
XX said he also.. lol
Then one of the judges also said he got goose bumps too.. Haha
Yuan lai not only me goose bumps d.. XD
I still thought I am abnormal tim.. haha XD

Wakaka.. XX asked me that XX got find me anot.. lol
Answer is bla bla bla.. XD

And yuan lai XX also watched "Resident Evil 5" already.. haix
Why don't wait mai me?? =(
Some people said the movie not nice..
Whatever la.. I want watch first.. no matter it nice anot. Maybe I'll like it leh.. Huiyo
Just like the "Snow White and the Humtsman", some people said it not nice also, but I think it is not bad ah.. XD
Can I have "Resident Evil 1-4" also?? haha
I think I have only watched 4th nia.. in the cinema with colleagues.. lol

And I wanna watch "巴不得妈妈"..
I wanna watch the So Gay... lol
Follow so many TVB links in fb..
They everyday also post and upload so many TVB photos.. @@

XX asked "Did u prepare any convo gift??"
"No.."
Ya lo.. Also not my day, tak semestinya nak gi kan?? LOL
Again 一语惊醒梦中人.. XD
Haix.. But too bad I had never attend any convo before..
The only chance that is reasonable for me to attend d is my own convo..
It will be the first and the last, one and only convo for me ba.. lol
Why TEN years ago I didn't have the chance to attend.. T__T
WHY~~ ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment