14 March 2012

Reject

Today rejected le XX, didn't go jogging..
Dunno why, just feel like don't wanna go out. ><"
Then yau rejected le XX and XX, didn't go badminton with them..
Not just because bathed dy, also because don't feel like wanna go out too.. lol

So nan de got people ajak me go do exercise, even willing to fetch me go tim wo.. But I still rejected.. ><"
Not because Im moody..
Not because today is White Valentine..
Not because Im emo..
Maybe Im just not in the sporty mood. Haha =)
Or maybe because of the cool cool weather, I lazy move. lol

P/s: Rejected people many times today, affected my mood too. =(
P/s: Keep feeling tired and sleepy these few days, nap and sleep all the time, but still not fully charged. ><"
P/s: Still feeling hard to breathe. =="

***********************************************************************************

Last night a stranger from fb asked for my phone number..
I like that jiu gave le. ><"
He still asked me got cheat him bo.. lol
Just now he asked me whether I got boyfriend anot, I said no..
He yau asked I got cheat him anot.. =="

Don't believe then jiu don't ask la..
Asked liao yau suspect people cheat u..
U ada problem ka? =="

P/s: A bit hard to communicate with this guy. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment