27 March 2012

Big Eat + Extend

Arrgh~ Really big eat recently.. ><"
Yesterday spent RM10 on food, today also not cha, spent liao RM9!!
Yesterday after the dinner cooked by the aunty, I went for ice-cream in Ina, ice-cream in cafe, and Benjo. ><"
Just now while waiting for the masakan panas, we ate liao ice-cream. After nasi goreng in cafe, we had french fries also. lol. FAT DIE ah!!!! ><"

Today heard XX said she want to extend.
I also got think about it seriously after that.
Erm.. Maybe I should extend too.. ><"
If.. either fail or extend, I think most of you also will choose extend ba??
So sad.. Not so willing to extend, but no matter how, I believe it is better than failed.
I really don't think that I can finish the system in this sem, which just has few weeks left to complete the system and reports. ><"
Somemore there are Data Vis project, Mod & Sim Project.. VR got project ma?? All also related to coding 1. ><"
Wish that I could finish them and understand these two projects well. =)

P/s: Asked XX about what XX told me yesterday. XX said bo. I believe XX. So, means XX cheated me lo yesterday. Luckily I didn't fully trust him. =P
P/s: Extend extend, should I?? If can start earn money earlier, then can buy car earlier wo.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment