23 March 2012

Food Fiesta~ lol

昨晚吃了超多东西的感觉上.. lol
先是spaghetti,然后cheesy wedges,然后没有cendol就要了冰淇淋,最后还来了罐Vanilla Coke ^^

Now only I know Spaghetti Carbonara is creamy creamy 1..
All these while I still thought it should be the traditional tomato 1 tim. =="
Btw.. why not Bolognaise 1 only creamy ha?? coz "Bolog奶昔" ma.. lol

Cheesy wedges.. ><"
Dirty my clothes liao. haix
Just feel like.. should not wear my gai gai clothes when eating
Coz got experience this before also. ><"
But at last it macam tiada kesan jugak la after I washed it last night. =)

Ice-cream.. feel like got untung a bit lo.. hehe
Tried honeydew.. Wua~~ Memang got honeydew taste d wo!!! (Y)
Tried mints +chips d and dunno what what + almond d.
Wua~~ Memang got almond pieces inside d wo!!! (Y)
The person there asked me whether chinese like the yam flavour anot. hahaha
Ya, I like it. lol ^^
He said durian flavour not very popular wo.. Aiya, bo try dao ah last time. ><"

Lastly vanilla coke..
Able to get in to Ina Shop before it closed..
Yuan lai it closes at about 10.45pm d.. lol
I thought is 10pm tim. ><"
Pulled the ring on top of the can, then I said "Hey, let's battle, see who can finish it first". lol
Sound syok.. =P
Maybe can play this next time, but must be soft drinks or beer, must have gas inside d!! Hahaha XD
Just dunno who are the gangs that are willing to play this nia.. haha

P/s: My gai gai clothes always kena spoilt 1 macam.. ><" Sometimes because of foods, sometimes because of the washing process. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment