15 March 2012

Ice-cream

It's always so hard to gather all together...
Today so lucky let me kutip dao RM6.00, planned to spend it all to belanja friends makan ice-cream geh..
Since long time bo gather, bo eat together, bo girls' talk, and this will be a good chance to post mortem, Im so willing to spend money belanja leh..
But .. haix

Actually I got think of wanna belanja XX and XX's friends makan d, as long as can spend it all before 12am today..
But I so .... and keep it for XXXXX tonight, dim ji ...... =(
Want gather in campus also so hard le, I think memang hopeless for us to have an outing together lo..

Actually kutip dao money, I also very scare d ah..
Not scare let people see dao then the owner come back find me..
It's because last few times kutip dao money also celaka d, I don't wish to keep it, and heard that it's better to spend it within the day..
I don't wish that the money may harm my brother, or my family, so I cai wanna spend it urgently..
But at last, still have to keep it until tomorrow..
If early know today won't eat dao d, then I jiu use it to buy my burger la..
Immediately called home, they are all fine. =)
But downstairs really cold..
Today whole day also quite cold.. lol

P/s: 10.30pm that time, I think cafe still selling the ice-cream, saw people eating it.. Missed the chance again dy.. ><"
P/s: RM2.50 mia burger not bad. *like* =P
P/s: Hungry now. =(
P/s: I finally know why these few days sleep like pig liao, yuan lai period soon. lol

***********************************************************************************

Last night felt that XX is very annoying..
Already very bu nai fan when chatting with him..
Told him I wanna do my homework le, he ming ming said good night liao d..
But still kept asking me questions..
Shit him.. Pik chik ah.. ><"
Appeared offline to him, felt very sui, then appeared on again..
Dim ji he yau asked questions liao..
I ming ming jau bo reply him liao d.. =="

Today yau hai ah..
I already kept ignore his messages since last night, but he still kept inbox-ing me ge wo.. ><"
Sien with his questions..
Same surname jau same family ge meh?
Same surname jau must have relation ge meh??
Siao!! Brainless.. lol

***********************************************************************************

Today still got good thing happened geh..
At last, XX and I got talked to each other for few sentences. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment