24 March 2012

Steamboat 23/2/12

Feel hot now. lol. Fatt heng~ ><"
Today went steamboat with my 3 roommates, 7 coursemates, XX and her 3 roommates, XX and her 1 roommates, XX's friend...
Total 15 people la, 3 cars.. =P
What a big gang~
Last experience with such a big group, I think is dulu kita mia CNY 庆功宴 ba.. steamboat jugak that time. haha. Quite miss it. =P

Bought the bus tickets.. Not mine 1..
Met Steven in Terminal. lol
Why everytime also met him there ga? lol
He so xingfu~ Surrounded by girls again. hahahaha
This time they are not going to drive back wo.. lol
Siapa suruh dia tak ajak saya awal sikit..
If he asks early, then I think Miao and I will follow them lo..
Now pek dai Miao pulak.. So sorry to her.. =(

Then is steamboat time.
Felt full very quickly..
Didn't eat much, but tummy already big big le. So suffer nia. ><"
Damn spicy lo today mia tomyam soup. ><"
The vege also covered by red red d tomyam oil le. ><"

Then is photo-taking session..
Dunno spent liao how long on it.. lol

Just now felt that..
If I got the best camera there, then for sure I will be the photographer..
If I am the photographer, then I will busy taking photos, and eat less, then jiu won't eat till over-full and suffering now le. hahaha XD

Then went TC at last!!
First time step on the sands since last sem!!! lol
And had a visit in McD. XD
New McD, but I tak pernah visit pun. =="
Finally got chance now!! Haha

P/s: Nice outing~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment