20 March 2012

风水轮流转

Pening pening~~
Dunno is really pening or too sleepy already. lol
Can't differentiate. ><"

Feeling weird now. ><"
Last night maybe too hungry le, then jiu got a lot of side effects..
Pening la, feel like vomit la, stomach feeling hot la, can't breathe la.. lol
Of course la.. 4pm+ jiu ate dinner leh.. Tak sampai pukul 10 saya dah lapar till pengsan. haha

Btw.. I think my body got problem le..
Keep feeling weird and a bit suffer.. ><"
Izit my jantung ada problem?? ><"

***********************************************************************************

Get to know a new friend today. =P
Tapi kena kik si by him already!! ><"
Maybe juniors like to kik seniors always..
Just like me, I always kik XXXXXXXs like that..
风水轮流转.. Now got 报应 le.. ><"
Juniors did that to me too. ><"

32A ah.. T.T
How dare XX kept calling me 32A?? Wuwuwuwu..
What ever.. XX ownself also airport saje.. Aeroplane can land safe and sound jugak.. Hahahahaha XD

P/s: 90's nowadays are open-minded. Make me feel like we are too close-minded le. lol
P/s: XX laughed me!!!! Ish.. ><"
P/s: Learned new word. LMFAO = Laugh My Fucking Ass Off

No comments:

Post a Comment