29 March 2012

Troublemaker

Should go?? Or should not go??
Why I am just like a troublemaker? =(

Go, mafan if bring luggage along.
Go, scare late if don't bring luggage along.
Not go, I unhappy.
Not go, XX also won't go.
How~~~?? =(

If KL no traffic jam, then jau good ler...
If ... no if. ><"
XX said next time.. When will the next time be? lol

So how??
Should I wake early?? Should I go??
Should I bring along my luggage?? Paiseh leh if take bus to Pekan before holiday like this. Later people all thought I gila already. lol ><"
Should I wait for next time just as XX said?? 未来未来,未必来~ Haha
Or I should really sit diam-diam in the room, wait he come fetch me? =(

I decided liao.. I wanna keep silent in car tomorrow!!!
I wanna change my image!!!

***********************************************************************************

Actually maybe I can ask XX, XX or XX help me simpan it d.. Maybe only la..
But I didn't..
Maybe just like what XX'd told me before, when I got apa-apa masalah, when I need other's help, I also simpan and don't ask for help d.. Haix
They told me, that's my problem. Haix

No comments:

Post a Comment