19 March 2012

Siapa mau pergi?? =="

Planned to work hard on my assignment geh..
Mana tau suddenly post mortem..
And suddenly being told that got a Prompt Night..
So today just busy facebooking and skyping.. =="

Kacau-kacau the gay house a bit..
Created story in XX's post a bit.. XD
Memang funny. =P
Opps.. Just said wanna be a better man today. ><"

Actually I also wonder wanna go the dinner anot d..
Coz feel should not play play anymore, anything also must be serious..
At last, I'm in. =)
Hope that will have a nice memory la. =)

I really cha in persuading people to attend the dinner la. Haix
Pujuk 3 orang, 3 orang pun tak berjaya d. =(
Dunno why keep pujuk the 2 XX go.. I ada problem ah?? lol
They don't go then don't go la, I kept persuade them for what?? Lol
I think I ate wrong medicine dy.. =="

Scare die me just now..
Suddenly saw XX post in BCG group, said still left 20 minutes to the submission date..
Immediately back to my assignment, and bo care all the facebook messages, until XX called me to tell about the dinner info.. ><"
Upload the file that time baru saw due date 19/3/2012 5.00pm. ><"
Luckily I don't have heart attack z. =)

P/s: XX said XX said I'm boy. lol
P/s: XX asked me call him wuek gege. Hahaha. XD
P/s: Memang rush lo.. Spent my whole day with it. Dunno why. Bo jackso pun.=="
P/s: Went XX's room in the afternoon, the smell there made me feel like wanna vomit!! And this feeling stayed with me for hours!!! Now recall back yau feel wanna vomit dy. ><"

***********************************************************************************

Sometimes memang speechless with XX..
Made XXXXs worried liao few hours..
Just because of handphone no battery.. ><"
She dunno whole world is searching for her d.. =="

Anyway, she is safe and sound. Just no next time jiu can liao. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment