27 March 2012

Playboy + Bonanza

Macam seldom update blog recently. But just now went check my post.. Everyday also got at least 1 post d wo.. lol =="

XX told me that XX said he looks like playboy. lol
XX said she keep intro me to XX. lol

That day, XX asked me whether I like didi anot..
Today, XX said XX asked her whether I like didi anot..
Just now, XX asked me Nelton izit my target..
lol. What happened??
Why the world become like that liao?? Arrgh~ @@

At night, XX was just teaching me how to get a boyfriend..
"If you be playgirl playgirl, u will only attract the playboys only. Because good guys will not aim for playgirl."
Ya lo. Did I act/look like a playgirl?? lol
No market value already.. T.T
How to rebuild it?? Somebody teach me please.. ><'

P/s: XX become 双面人 already. lol

***********************************************************************************

Bonanza.. in next week..
But seem like not much chance to go..
Last sem already, last chance to eat it in Kuantan already..
After breakfast with XX that day, suddenly so miss those sushi mates tim.. ><"

Khim, Kam, Heng, Herbert.. WeiHow always said I go sushi bo jio d, izit? haha
Then Cheezy gang.. Every bonanza also went with them d dulu.. haha. Everytime also susah payah nak pinjam sushi cards leh. At least need two cards everytime. lol ><"
Macam didn't go sushi before with Chui.. haha

Feel like I have no more chance to go for Bonanza with all these sushi mates le.. wuwuwu T.T
I will miss u all d during every Bonanza in future!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment