16 January 2012

Devil Cheat 1

Today cheat XX 99~ hahaha
XX dunno chinese..
I typed him a sentense in mandarin and asked him post it as his status..
he of course dunno what i typed..
but he so clever that he went for google translate!!
i tot he sure can't understand the translated sentence, then sure dunno the correct meaning of the mandarin sentence d..
who knows he so clever that he was just listen to the pronunciation of the mandarin sentence, but not looking at  the translated sentence. lol
damn clever la him!! i very pui fuk him!!! orz..

我是基佬.. this is the 1st sentence i asked him post..
he heard it n felt that it is not a good thing, then post 你是基佬 on my timeline pulak. lol =="

since he so clever, know go ask google, i therefore have to think a sentence that he can't understand even listen on it!!
XXX喜欢吃“米田共”.. this is the 2nd sentence that i asked him post. =P
he rili can't und the meaning of the last 3 words!! ^^
i lied him that it is chocolate colour d chocolate..
asked him does he like chocolate, he said he does.
so i told him that's the food that he likes. XD
he dun blif me.. n bla bla bla...

seeing him so kolian, being cheated by me..
i 不忍心, n felt like wanna tell him le..
but then he still suspecting me cheat him, then i bcam devil again n str8 changed my sentence..
"see u so kolian.. ok la, i tell u the truth la.."
"actuali it rili is chocolate" LOL
he macam rili trust me le, then only i tell him the truth..
he said that he omos fully trust me le.. LOL
i also omos wanna tell him the truth le ah that time.. LOL

so devil la me.. ish~
n finally, i did tell him the meaning of 基佬 also. =)

ate liao 1 bar of chocolate for supper. lol
feel like wanna vomit then. ><"

Kheng Yik challenged me in Tetris..
so excited that i can KO him few times!! XD
but then also found that he really geng in it la..
i just win because of luck
without luck, I terus kena KO liao. lol

P/s: Thanks la, for cheering me up.. although this might not be what he willing to do.. hehe =P
P/s:LOL~ Rili made me laugh out loud few times leh!! wakakaka
P/s:So so so devil la me.. ish~ ><"
P/s:People so trust me, i cheat him pulak. Bad bad girl!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment