08 February 2012

Blowing~

Hahahahaha. Ok tonight, the few hours just now. ^^
Syok chatting and blowing with some friends.. haha
And dunno why sometimes may say dao the same thing to different people..
AA says lalala to me, then I says the same lalala to BB
Or sometimes I say bababa with CC, then DD says bababa to me..
Sometimes I say nanana to all AA BB CC DD.. XD
Geng!!! haha
Why this can happen 1 ha?? Wondering...

Talked about braces with some friends today..
Me: Neh.. U and ur boy boy mia gigi pun tak kemas sangat d ma.. Go do orthodontic together la.. Then when kiss kiss, maybe will kik G and won't separate forever. =P
PP: 38 la u..
QQ: I find a got wear braces + handsome d London guy for u la..
Me: lol. Can don't wear braces d ma?? Later kiss kiss ha, kik G, then need go clinic to settle it ah. lol ><"

Why XX is banana too ha?? haix
Again 1 more banana.. ><"
And yet cheat me that he is not. lol
LIAR!!~ ><"

Chat with YY too.
8 a bit about his past.. hehehe
Told the same knock door joke (or gag?? lol) to him too.. haha
He asked me from where I found this story wo, but luckily he didn't hear it before. ^^

Sms with ZZ also while busying fb chat..
Left hand type his hp number, press send..
Right hand type laptop keyboard..
Then suddenly hp rang..
Looked at the number..
Macam is ZZ mia, but why it is not ended with 7 at the back d?? lol
But since it was ringing, then I answer first lo..
The person there did not speak in mandarin or cantonese 1, but english.. lol
Look at the phone number again.. Shit!! Memang not ZZ lai d!! ><"
Ish.. ><" Tertekan 1 more 8 in the hp number liao la.. ><"
Then at almost 12am, the ZZ palsu sms me and said "Good night and have a sweet dream" pulak. ==

Actually syok to blow like this la.. Damn like it d. ^^
Maybe too long time didn't open my mouth to blow le. ><"
Next time izit only can syok blow in fb only, but not face-to-face?? ><"

Omg~ So sudden jiu 2am already!! ><"
Still everyday also promise myself wanna sleep at 12am. ><"
Every night also ffk to myself. ><"

P/s: Haha. YY mau learn cantonese wo. =P
P/s: Dunno I will tell others about the knock door joke how many times more leh?? Haha
P/s: YY told me today result will out at 12pm wo.. Now only I know. Haha
P/s: The ZZ' is Indian lo I think.. ><"
P/s: Use a meal to bet with people recently. Haix.. Too noob already la me, jiu suan win liao, the person belanja, I maybe tak dapat makan also. Haix ><"

* ZZ = ZZ
* ZZ' = ZZ palsu. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment