06 February 2012

6/2/2012

Ish.. My kuku finally patah le. ><"
Two days ago it broke le half
Then broke another half while searching for the keys in my bag just now.. lol
Tapi saya masih tak perasan..
When I open my bag again to look for my hair clip, then only I saw sekeping kuku kat sana.. lol
Again, it didn't hurts.. haha =P
So lucky la me, everytime also no bleeding d. hehe =P

Haix.. Still plan to go saloon today geh..
After that only cut my nails geh..
Coz last time I cut liao only go, then the guys in saloon all got long long finger nails, I jealous lo..
Actually saya pun ada punya ma.. =(
So this time must saloon first then only nails.. hehe
So I wait and wait and wait..
Dimji today public holiday.. ><"
So have to wait till wednesday le. ><"
But that nail so kolian, ia tak dapat tunggu le. lol

******************************************************************************

Aiyor...
Izit fooled by YY liao ha? ><"
Asked me choose that photo..
Who knows last night got people said ugly, wanna vomit..
And this morning got people said ghost le!! haix ><"

Why normally people only use those kind of words to describe my photos nia ha??
Ugly.. Ghost.. haix. Sad sad~ ><"
This two descriptions are only for me nia ah??
Or other people and other girls also get it d? lol
If really ugly geh.. Then u all go get 1 to "pik cheh" and halau hantu la..
I don't mind d.. Coz already not the first time people said so le. =)

P/s: YY old dot me? ><"
P/s: Maybe Yu Fa is really pretty than me. Accept the fact. =)
P/s: Sad la.. Yu Fa mia picture got people said nice. But mine 1 jiu.. haix ><"

******************************************************************************

Damn funny last night!! wakakakaka

Just looking on the picture also can make me LOL le. hahahahahahahahaha
XX asked me why the guy is still there.. wakakakaka XD
He wanna ki siao liao because of that guy.. lol

I know not good to laugh on people..
But this is really funny!!! lol

Actually there are some comments below the owner's photo d..
One of them is "Bla Bla kor. 不要吓人啦".
Good ah!!! The people dare comment like this!! orz..
Then I go like liao. wakakaka XD

******************************************************************************

Today mia weather sibeh hot!! ><"
Today I finally step out from the house le. lol
Went TS and Econ..
But not much thing to buy. sien~ ><"

The Tracia saleslady (should called saleslady rather than salesgirl ba. lol) came to me and promote her company mia product..
She walked so near.. Too near until I shy to open my mouth to reject her.. haix ><"
Still not yet get used to face people like this.. ><"

P/s: 陌生人恐惧症 ><"

******************************************************************************

Raining in the evening..
So we all fetched brother go work..
Passby the Guan Yin Cave..
GYC car park.. lol

Last night and tonight also got the throw mandarin orange mia activity there..

Masa tu it was raining heavily.. ><"
Road also flood le.. lol ><"
This uncle so kolian, his motorcycle "die fire" at the middle of the "flood". lol
Then no choice, he have to "kayak" using his legs.. ><"
And got a big bus behind him.. lol

UFO?? No la.. haha

P/s: Dunno got how many people at GY Cave there leh now.. ^^

******************************************************************************

The 吓人guy.. Sometimes feel like wanna quarrel with him. lol
But it's too nonsense.. ><"
XX made me dislike the 吓人guy too ><" haix
Finger nail patah, very 无奇不有 meh??
Uncle, please la.. See see how long my nails are before u gigi gat gat there!!


Suddenly think dao 《决战之紫禁之巅》, something almost like this..
龙龙九:“如果我一個不小心整断咗一只,就.. 嗱!” mlm
hahaha.. Can I show him that too if that 无奇不有 mia conversation is face-to-face 1?? lol
Show him the middle finger and say "Nah!! See clearly.."..
About 1.15cm long d leh!!!
I bet my finger nails are the longest among whole 3BCG lo. hehehe
Abo he thought long finger nails like this is a very common thing.. lol

P/s: Im rude and I know it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment