19 February 2012

LOL

XX: I said I want eat BIGMAC from MCD, not berak wrapped with McD bag.
Me: Ya lo.. BigMac = my shit, and MCD is my nickname. Wakakakakakaka
XX: No girls want me.. I kena rejected by all girls already.
Me: No girls want u, but still got many aunties want u d. No worry, u still got market d.
XX: Don't wanna talk about girls..
Me: Okok. Don't talk about girls, then we talk about aunties.Wakakakakaka 

Wakakakakakaka... Laugh die me already those conversations. XD
Seem like got a bit siao when I LOL alone in room, facing the laptop. lol XD
Luckily no roommates here z.. Abo will kacau dao them when I suddenly LOL like that. Wakakaka XD
Long time didn't chat like this le.
He said me gik die him already. Wakakakakaka

XX: I know why u no bf already. All mati already, gik sei d.. Hahahahaha
Dunno why, I keep LOL when read this.. Wakakakakaka

P/s: Yuan lai he know quite a lot of chinese words d. ^^
P/s: Memang tarak siasuikan _____ la.. I joke nia. Haha XD
P/s: Oi.. Macam sangat devil la me.. Keep bullying people like this. ><"

***********************************************************************************

"Cat shit small small macam eat snacks"
LOL.. This is funny!!! Wakakakaka..
First time heard people said this.. So cute mia reason!!! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment