13 February 2012

1st day of Sem 6

Sad sad..
Accidentally saw his msn pm "sick again =("
Haix.. I also =(

Another person added me in msn le..
Senior I think, not graduated but yau not in UMP d?? lol ><"

Dulu dulu, I got my bread sem..
Last sem, I got Maggie sem..
This sem, will be my oat sem.. Hahahaha
Live a healthy life ma.. =P
Dunno need to take how long to finish my 800g mia oat leh?? haha =P

Had the first class just now.
The GouShao looked lecturer teachs us.. haha

Did not sleep very well last night.
They all late sleep. Dunno why..

Just now the external harddisk fell down from my table.. accidentally d..
Made roommate awake for a while le.. Haix
So sorry to her..
Saw her 不耐烦 mia facial expression at the moment..
Make me more paiseh. ><"
Haix.. Sorry sorry sorry la. ><"

今天听说谁谁谁喝醉了会怎样,谁又会怎样.. haha
其实也蛮想知道自己醉了会怎样
会不会暴粗.. 会不会乱性.. 会不会发酒疯.. 还是会傻笑?Hahaha =P
但是没办法.. 谁叫我没那个机会 ><"
他们似乎有很多照片,但是我还是没怎么去翻
一是线不好,二是没有我
我就是这样,没有我,自然就不关我事了,不关我事,就没太多的兴趣去看 haha
想起中六时教Muet的坦克车叫我说说对某个上网认识人,再被搞大肚子的新闻有什么看法..
想了很久,我竟然回答“I've no comment. It's none of my business” Hahahahahahahaha
坦克车立刻被zadao!!! Wakakakakakakakakaka..

Today onwards have to face more people le..
Laugh at me la if u want..
It's time for u all to balas dendam le. =)

Hmm.. What else to write about the first day of me Sem 6??

P/s: Stomach pain le today. ><" Why yesterday ok ha? ==
P/s: 超想去爬山看日出!><" 几时才有机会去林明山看日出?=(
P/s: 想知道自己的体力.. Haix

No comments:

Post a Comment