09 February 2012

Fingernails + ZZ'

Damn sleepy now. ><"

Just now cut my fingernails le.
Few days ago very determined to cut it d, then polish it..
But then these few days hesitate a bit le..
"Keep le so long, want cut it meh.. So waste. ><""
"It is my logo my style leh!!"
Lastly I did cut it. Haix..

Short la.. ><"
So hard to type the keyboard now. ><"
Keep pressing the wrong buttons nia.. lol

***********************************************************************************

Wife: intha week fulla film paathom, next week fulla shoping polaam... Athukum next week fulla suttipakelam..
Husb: okay, adhukku adutha week fulla koviluku povom!!
Wife: yen??
Husb: "pichai edukka"...

lol.. This morning received this.. from the ZZ' that day.. =="
Is this a joke?? lol
Told him that I'm chinese ma.. Why still sent me such thing geh? =="
I just sent wrong message to him once nia ma.. Why sent me good night message and this geh? =="

Hey stranger, I dunno u ga. Don't send me message anymore, ok? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment