13 February 2012

UKP Cheque

Today suddenly received a call from UKP..
Asking me to go claim the cheque.. haha
lol. ya, is cheque. lol =="
The amount small till.. I drop dou drop jo la.. lol
Why don't just give me cash leh?? =="

Then I also brought mai the receipt that I got on 1st of Feb.. haha
I tried ask whether can I claim for the amount on it..
And the final answer is can wo!!! hahahaha XD
So good.. Then March that time I wanna pay more first.
Pay more then I can claim more..
Abo wait till Im not an umpian anymore, then I jiu can't claim le.. ><"

P/s: Went UKP twice today. lol
P/s: WDKU01 becomes WDKU-K01 and WDKU02 becomes WDKU-S01. Why ha?? lol =="
P/s: Saw XX twice today. Just act invisible. Haix
P/s: Changed my Bank Islam card password le.. I like this new password. =)
P/s: Smile to nobody today. Haix. Cool?? Lol
P/s: No more smiling face from me. Sorry~ ><"

***********************************************************************************

Tomorrow is what day??
Tomorrow is Tuesday..
Tomorrow is the second day of my Sem 6..
What else??
Tomorrow is just a day that Im going to have class from 8am-6pm. lol ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment