03 February 2012

Miss the bus 3

Nightmare this morning~ ><"
Dream dao I miss the bus again le!! Ish.. ><"
2pm bus from Kuantan, estimate it arrive UMP by 2.40pm..
But 2.35pm I still in room.. ><"
And then have to use the jejantas to cross the road. ><"

So sien mia design. Ish.. ><"
Can't straight cross the road like that le. ><"
Let's break the pagar~ lol XD

Then have another dream after that..
Dream dao yuan lai I same group with XX in sem 1.. lol
So real that until now, I still wondering it is just a dream, or it's a recall.. lol

P/s: Luckily it's just a dream z. relief~
P/s: Why "run bus" this kind of thing always happen on me geh? ><"

*****************************************************************

Almost keng die me lo these few days.. after the "surgery" ><"
How if I keng again in UMP? Haix..
Eat vege, keng..
Eat pork, keng..
Eat bubur, keng.. Ish.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment