06 February 2012

Profile Picture

haha.. Yuan lai got people concern about my profile picture d wo.. 

At first is this 1 d..
But feel annoying when got somebody said something about this..
So I decided to change it..

Feel like wanna change to this..
But this is damn long time ago mia picture le..
I also see dao sien le.. ><"

So I choose this..
AA like it..
But BB said macam dog..
Then see dao SOMEBODY mia profile picture also 吐舌头..
Shit!! ><"
Cannot same style with that SOMEBODY!!! ><"

Then choose this..
Smile~ ^^
But then CC see dao XX's comment pulak.. ><"
Flags~ Ish.. ><"

Then YY asked me about my cny photo.. lol
So sad then I don't have even 1.. =(
Then susah payah dapat cari satu..
On chor 10..
YY said this ok, said put this, he will go like.. lol..

To fool him, then I sengaja go search batt liong gam punya picture..
Then I saw yuu fah punya gorek hidung photo..
I choose this!! lol
Since YY promised will go like.. ahaha
He really go like. lol. good!! haha

After he off, then only I upload the previous 1..
But before I off to sleep, DD jiu said ugly and asked me change it le. haix
Said play archery at Genting mia photo nicer..
But I couldn't find it lo. lol
Sure because I blocked ZZ already, that's why I can't find it. lol

YY said put the left 1.. BB said the right 1.. @@

P/s: Why change profile picture d? ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment