08 February 2012

Hair Cut + Result

Hehe.. Went for hair cut today..
Decline le cousin's invitation to watch movie in JJ..
And decline le Phoon Lem's invitation to play badminton in stadium..
Said got thing do (hair cut ma.. hehe)..
But actually is don't want mafan dad fetch me la.. haix
Transport problem always.. ><"
If one day I have my own car, and my driving skill is okay, and no braces be my halangan, then I may become very outgoing le. wakakakakaka XD

At first got planned wanna do hair treatment also d..
But at last also bo do..
Just cut the hair a bit..
Me: Why everyone here is wearing either black or white, but u wear in blue d??
XX: I special ma..
Lol.. He also got black and white actually.. his hair.. hahaha
Very light d gold color (consider white la.. =p) on top, then below it is black. *like* haha
Fast lo.. About half an hour jiu done liao. Geng!!

P/s: RM5 this time. But the person took my free voucher, so free already. haha
P/s: Got another new hair academy open at the opposite shop lot o..

***********************************************************************************

Sem 5 mia result out today wo.. 12pm wo..
I thought I can load the page smoothly after 1 or 2 hours geh..
Dim ji.. after I finish updated my blog, cannot.
After my lunch, cannot.
After reading newspaper, still cannot!! Ish.. Damn sleepy tim!! ><"

Went Watsons for a while..
And jalan-jalan at Tesco there for a while..
Then come back still cannot. =="
Keep trying for a while baru boleh.. =="

Lol. So lucky that my CPA didn't drop much. =)
XX said his "beloved" friend failed already lo.. lol
Since when he so care him liao?? hahahahaha
Really saw his "beloved" friend post many many status lo. Haix
Mostly also not very polite mia.. ><"
Cannot liao. I don't wanna same category with him!!
I wanna upgrade myself. I wanna be a polite girl. Wakakakakaka
Suddenly feel that dia mia EQ rendah lo. lol. Cannot control emotion d.. =="

P/s: Spent RM36.37 lo.. ><"
P/s: Watson's mia catalog hurts me.. ><"
P/s: Hot dao~ Dark already lo. ><"
P/s: New Jusco will open in April wo.. Lol. Big and nice. ^^
P/s: Why no Starbucks in Tesco Station 18 d? ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment