24 February 2012

"Happy-Go-Lucky" + loser

Emo..
Suddenly desperately feel like wanna sing k.. ><"
And of course is sing alone.. haha
Sing until I bo voice.. ><"
But haix.. macam impossible got the chance again le..

Sometimes I will anti-social too..
I think it's my own problem..
But feel like wanna say "Neh.. that XX affected me lo..". Haha
Coz that day XX said he anti-social too.. lol
Said he don't like sing k..
That day went sing k, I kept silent liao a while..
That time kept wondering.. "Izit leo also don't like sing k d ha??"
But I like to sing alone wo. Haha..
But it yau sound very cham, coz "alone". lol
Dunno why, I feel ok with it, I enjoy it. =P

If next time gai gai, got so sing k..
Then I want another room, can I? =P
No people come disturb me..
No people see me sing..
No people share mics with me..
No people rampas my mic..
No people sing the songs that I already sien with..
No people sing the songs that I dunno..

XX said leo don't like to tell others when sad..
Me too lo macam.. Haix..
Dislike curi-curi emo la. Haix
Don't know is being affected by those horoscope articles in fb, or I memang macam tu. Haix

Just now ZZ thought I emo, coz I share a macam emo mia post in fb.. lol
I memang ada sikit emo la today..
Feel like wanna find people chat, or kacau kacau siapa je..
But yau feel like should not disturb people always, maybe they are busy..
Bad things shouldn't share with others.. Haix

I asked somebody for jokes..
Somebody ask whether Im emo.. lol
Yuan lai is because I did tell him jokes when he emo.. haha
Thanks that somebody entertain me for a while la. =)
Although he told a ==" joke.. lol

P/s: Listen emo songs really makes me down a bit. Haix
P/s: How to get high everyday? ><"
P/s: Ya lo, siapa tak pernah emo la.. lol
P/s: In ZZ's eyes, Im a happy-go-lucky person?? Ya, keep it up. =)
P/s: I think I got dual personality. ><"
P/s: Can I ask for jokes??

***********************************************************************************

Today YY said his admirer did something to him, asked me how..
Feel like wanna provide him with some ideas..
But yau feel like should not campur tangan in it, since I'm not the 当事人..
And also, Im the loser in this field. haha

To those admirers: Just don't be too crazy la if u admire a person.
To those being admired: U can enjoy it, but must handle this carefully. Abo ur admirer hurt him/herself later, then u jiu guilty die liao..

No comments:

Post a Comment