11 February 2012

=(

Haiyo.. So fast holiday yau wanna end le.. ><"
Im still in my CNY mood leh..
Last night only opened all my angpaus..
Still, my parents gave the biggest angpau.. ^^
Thanks thanks. Muackx ^^

As usual.. Not much angpaus I got.. =P

Tomorrow jiu have to say bye bye to my town le.. =(
Time passed so fast.. ><"

Valentine's day soon..
Brother keep saying "I've passed valentine's day alone for 20 years already!!! And it is going to be the same in the 21th year."
Hahahahahaha.. 21 years only ma.. So what..
I also N years already la.. Hahahaha..

Have many tong shuis these few days..
Only yesterday jiu got green bean soup and air tebu le..
At night mum yau bou aloe vera tong shui..
Wow.. sibuknya the din ji sa bou.. haha

En.. Brother off-ed liao two days.. Thursday and Friday..
And today yau back to work le.. haix
Miss him leh.. ><"
Sunday morning I cant say bye bye to him le.. =(
Arrgh~ I don't wanna leave!!! ><"
Sad sad.. =(

Threw all my nails le.. haha
Let them be the fertilizers for the plants.. hahahaha
Kept too long, already a bit yellowish le.. hahaha =P

P/s:宝,久了就变草

No comments:

Post a Comment