04 February 2012

NOT SEXY

Ish.. How dare a guy come and ask me my bra size? ><"
I open-minded also got limitation d.. ==

Really feel that he got a bit problem since dunno when.. ><"
Ish.. WA TAK SEXY!!! ><"

P/s: Luckily 12am liao. Time for me to sleep. =)
P/s: Siao.. Should I remove my profile picture?? =="
P/s: Really sweat to hear that.. =="

***************************************************************

Seorang lagi keep poke me, inbox me ask me add him. lol
Sorry lo, I don't add stranger d lo.
U want, then u add me la.. lol
Fb not allow u to add, then is ur own problem lo.. lol

P/s: Very chuin izit? lol


***************************************************************


That XX also got called me recently..
But I keep ignore his call as I always do. lol
Only answer when Im busy, and tell him that "T'm busy now. Chat next time ya" haha
Bo bian la.. Nothing can chat with him d. lol
And who ask him always call me after 12am.. lol

People want sleep d ma.. huiyo

No comments:

Post a Comment